Social scientist Dr Gerard Prinsen shares a moment of revelation he experienced while driving through Tanzania for LLH’s meat risks project.
- Foodborne pathogens in African food animals and meat
- Researchers uncover the cause of a mystery neurological syndrome causing massive livestock losses in Maasai pastoral communities in northern Tanzania
- Making meat safety work in low-resource contexts: adapting to realities
- Making meat safety work in low-resource contexts: trust, training and selective enforcement
- A global One Health gathering